1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 bell pepper
1 small red onion
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Place in bowl; add dry glaze and oil. Stir evenly to coat. If you have extra time, let stand for 10 min to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cut peppers and onion into 2" pieces.
- Thread meat, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 10–12 min.